Are You Emergency Ready? Fall River, MA 02720
Up to 50% of Business Will Never Reopen!
With the New Year brings opportunity for new beginnings! Start 2019 off right be being READY!
Did you know up to 50% of businesses that suffer a disaster may never reopen? Of the businesses that do survive a disaster, the overwhelming majority had an emergency preparedness plan in place.
By developing a SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile for your business, you minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your business.
Here's some of the things you'll get from taking advantage of this free app-
- A no cost assessment of your facility.
This means there is no need to allocate funds, giving you a great value at no cost.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
It will only take a little time to complete and will not take you away from current projects. But it will save a lot of time if ever needed.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
This can help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive by having an immediate plan of action.
- Establishes your local SERVPRO Franchise Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
You have a provider that is recognized as an industry leader and close by.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
This saves time so we can begin the work of mitigating the damage which can save you time and money.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
Having a quick reference of what to do, how to do it and who to call provides solutions in advance of an emergency so that during the emergency you are "Ready for whatever happens."
Ready to Get Started?
Make your first resolution be to help protect your business, your employees and your livelihood. Call SERVPRO of Fall River today at 508-676-9100 to learn more about how we can help you be "Ready for whatever happens" in the New Year!