Fireworks Safety Tips
As we get ready to celebrate Fourth of July, safety should always be top of mind when dealing with fireworks as there is always safety concerns during Fourth of July festivities. If you're celebrating at home with a cookout or just enjoying some relaxation time with your loved ones, we just need to keep safety precautions in mind when enjoying this holiday's fireworks and accompaniments.
Follow these safety tips below.
- Ensure that whichever fireworks you plan on using are in accordance with local laws and ordinances
- Keep children and pets away from the fireworks
- Never allow children to play with or ignite fireworks
- Never try to relight or pick up fireworks that haven't fully ignited
- Keep a bucket of water/hose within arms length
- Light fireworks one at a time
- Always use fireworks outdoors
- Dispose of used fireworks by wetting and placing in a metal trashcan away from buildings and other combustibles
We never want a fire disaster to occur, but in the event a fire should occur we're here to help! Contact the pros and let us help!